Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Polymer Clay Kawaii Animal Canes

Wow!  Picture canes are hard! I tried this little fox and gave up on the rest.  Still, just in case you might want to use these, here are some patterns for cute little animal canes.  Good luck!
Kawaii monkey, elephant, fox, owl, panda, bunny, kitten, koala and penguin!






4 comments:

  1. This is a funny post, in my opinion, LOL. I find your methods totally new and amazing, but can do picture canes like crazy. I find it interesting that peoples' minds all work so differently. Some of your wonderful cane methods in your Clay Builder subscription, I look at and think, wow, that is so "clear", why doesn't my mind "see" things like that. . . ? While my very first cane was a picture cane of two manatees. I guess it's good that we don't all think alike, it would make for a boring world if we did. Smiles, Sue C

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so sweet! It may have taken a long time to make, but the fox cane is amazing

    ReplyDelete