Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Road Trip Art Project

Ever since I was little, I've wanted my own VW bus to drive around the country.  I probably wouldn't paint it like this, but it would be colorful!

For this project, I walk the students through the basic outline.  With reference materials, students often make their drawings even more detailed and accurate.  I tell the students that this is their chance to design their van any way they want.  I wish I'd taken pictures to show you!  I encourage them to be as creative as possible.  At the end of class we share our pictures and maybe even talk about where we might travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment